Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Class of 09 Senior Rep - Jess Boller

Introducing Jess!
Jess is my first of my MANY Class of 2009 Senior representatives.
She did an awesome job I couldn't wait to get these posted!



And... we had an accident Jess slipped and busted up her knee, a lot of blood :( I had a towel in my bag to dry things off because we did this session in the RAIN! So the rain towel had to become a bandage.... Thanks Jess for being a trooper!
In the photo is Jenn (my sister in law) she came along to style Jess' hair! We had a great time and will do it again! Jenn was curling Jess' hair in the back on my jeep on I-75 on the way to Dayton... Thats a first for me!


Jenn thought she would do a little more training for her half marathon shes running in May.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I keep missing you but these pics are awsome and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

PicturesByTracy said...

Great job Brad! Like I said today I'm lovin the orange rugs...too cute! ~T