Thursday, July 17, 2008

Married = Stephen & Lee Ann!

What can I say... after our first meeting I wanted to marry you to Lee Ann... & Stephen your a pretty fun guy yourself. I knew that this day would be a blast with so many UNEXPECTED suprises! I Had such a great time and wish you both the best!
(B)


Always Smiling!









Talk about UNEXPECTED... Were downtown shooting after the wedding and 2 Sidney Police Bike Officers ride up... I am only thinking.. what are we doing illegal.... Or what have I told them to do that wasn't so legal.... But any who they were just stopping by to see what was going on! The 2 officers were so great and loved the idea we were taking pictures down there they jumped in for the fun as well and handcuffed them together... It was great! Sidney Police Dept. will be getting prints of those photos!.

Brad Van Tilburgh, Sidney Ohio Wedding Photographer

No comments: