Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eric & Karen || Getting Hitched... Soon!

Yet another one of my favorite couples! 
Eric & Karen are the most EASY GOING people I know! They are a great example of a perfect couple. Lets be serious they have been together since what 3rd grade when Eric realised girls don't have cooties... I am really looking forward to Oct 11th
Oh and well I must not leave out that Karen could probably open a Waffle House in their kitchen. She makes the BEST pancakes. If you stay the night at their house you can count on having Karen's pancakes in the morning.  Karen makes them so much she has a restaurant size 9 pound bag of pancake mix... wont be running out anytime soon!
See you guys this weekend!
(B)



Walk the line... 





Eric I bet there could be some Serious Frog Gigging done here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad...come on...what is Frog Giggin!
~Rhonda