Monday, November 10, 2008

Brad & Joni = Engaged

As I am going through these images editing I am blown away how Joni and Brad rocked this session! I am so proud of these images! Great work guys!
(B)






Meet are new friend. As we were shooting I was having them kiss here in the middle of the road.. and our "Friend" start chanting Love Her Love Her like your the only ones in the world.. something like that... then he insisted on giving them a big hug! Then realized that they were getting there pictures taken not just making out in the middle of the road... As our "Friend" makes his way over to Adrienne and I the Chicago PD pull up and knew our "Friend" by name and asked us is our new "Friend" was bothering us... 
Man we got some good laughs outta that... As so as the CPD started talking to our "Friend" we escaped and went the other way.





No comments: