Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Brandon & Ashley





Awesome, I love it.

I could not believe it when Doug busted out Rappers Delight, it was great!

The Card :)




Jute Box HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they were in love.




Beautiful.
That was the word of the day guys! I didn't know when to stop with the blog photos, there are sooooooo many to pick from! It was so nice to be part of your day and the week before! I had a great time helping out. The reception was a blast and I have never saw The Oaks look soo good!!! Ashley if you want to come help sort pictures from this day I have PLENTY!!! ;) This could give you some practice for your new job with Picture Perfect ;). Brandon... I didn't know you had those dance moves in you, Jute Box Hero, Rock On!


1 comment:

Brandon Swiger said...

Brad, thanks for being so professional. Better yet thanks for being a great friend and the little brother of my bestman. Ashley and I look forward to seeing all 1,600 pictures you took that night. All I need is a few drinks and the greatest 80's rock song "Jute Box Hero" to do my face melting air guitar session - Look for it soon!

Thanks for everything,
Brandon