Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Jeremy & Rachel


Erin, my behind the scenes photographer had to help make the bow perfect!



LOOK at the blue sky's!!!!!!






CONGRATS! ! !
Jeremy & Rachel
From the looks on how the weather was working for us earlier in the day it had me worried, little did we know by wedding time the sky's were bright blue! Erin and I had such a great time with you guys and your family's, the wedding was so beautiful and casual I loved it. Jesse and Janet your place was beautiful I can't believe you did all the landscaping in just weeks before the wedding! It all looked great, thanks for opening up your home for this special day!
Jeremy & Rachel I knew as soon as I took your engagement photos that your wedding photos would be amazing, Rachel you sure know how to work the camera.
Hope you had a great honeymoon.
-Brad

No comments: