Friday, August 1, 2008

Breakfast of Champs!

Okay so I am trying to eat healthier... I have never been a huge junk food junkie but lately my lifestyle being busy and living on my own... With no ambition to cook... I have been eating really bad and eating out, fast food, frozen food... It really makes you feel crappy as well.. So A couple weeks ago I thought I would dust off my YMCA pass that I have been paying for and have not used in months.... I actually have been getting up at 5:30AM... On Tuesday and Thursdays... yes... AM.... and head to the Y for lil working out in the morning... Its crazy how much more you can get done and how much more awake you are when you get up and move! So while doing that I went Krogering and got some good food! These raspberries are great! Its my breakfast this morning!
(B)

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Go-Brad!!!! the rasberry's look yummy.