Sunday, August 10, 2008

CHICAGO | Here we come!

I am headed to Chicago Monday & Tuesday this week for an engagement shoot for John & Lisa!  Little background.... John & Lisa currently live in Chicago but are getting married in New Bremen, OH... They didn't have a chance to get back home for their e-session so I offered to come to them! Road Trip Baby! I am bringing along a crew! 
Brad & Joni another killer couple of mine at the last minute I asked them to come along for Brad to shoot pictures of me shooting John & Lisa's engagement session for a little documentary type commercial I will be debuting! Since Brad & Joni will be there as well we are going to shoot there engagement session on Tuesday afternoon before we hit the road to come home. Adrienne a good friend of mine is coming along to keep me company as well so I am not the third wheel ;)... She can hold a reflector too... yeah! 
I will be back Wednesday for another busy day! With a senior session in the AM... and then I will be heading down to Springfield to shoot the Anna High School Senior Poster! Which I am VERY pumped about!

Until next time-
(B)

No comments: