Monday, February 2, 2009

Chad & Katie = Married

Thank you both so much for having me be part of your vary personal intimate wedding. I am in love with the Versailles Inn now and want to have my wedding reception there... After I get engaged which means I need to find a girlfriend... so that could be awhile, but anyhow everything was great I really enjoyed the change!
Best Wishes to you both!
(B)








































































These are my Favorite ring shots ever






4 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

SWEET ring shot Brad! Great wedding, location and beauiful couple.

Melissa said...

Brad, do you mind sharing what lens you used to shoot those ring shots?

Brad Van Tilburgh said...

Hey Melissa, I used my canon 24-70 and shot it F5 1/125 ISO 400 70mm this is by far my favorite shot ring shot I have ever taken!

Melissa said...

Yeah I like it a lot and I am always on a quest to get better ring shots.
Great work!