Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome Jackie!

I am Proud to say Jackie is the Newest addition to Picture Perfect! She will be the full time photographer for Picture Perfect Babies at Wilson Memorial Hospital!


So heres a little bit about Jackie (from the words of Jackie!)


I’ve been the “artsy” kid all my life. Drawing, doodling, and painting – I love it all – and I’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember. I have an unquenchable desire to make something; to create something. When I was in college, my sister and I started a small photography business. The more I stood behind the lens, the more I wanted to make a career in photography.

With ten nieces and nephews, my subject of choice was obvious. Babies and kids are so unpredictable and their personalities shine in front of a camera. I’ve specialized in childhood photography for about four years now. When I was offered an opportunity to photograph newborn babies, I couldn’t pass it up. A year later, with experience with hundreds of day-old clients, I am now able to showcase my work at Wilson Memorial. I have to say, it’s so great to be home. I’m a Shelby County girl and I couldn’t be happier doing what I love in a small town I’m so familiar with.
Yours,
Jackie

No comments: