Monday, April 27, 2009

Discover Shelby County, Ohio : Picture Perfect Commerical Photography

For the second year in a row I had the opportunity to do about 90% of the photography for this book printed and published by the Shelby County Chamber of Commerce and designed by Creative Marketing Strategies in Sidney. As you can tell this years theme was the rail road and its impact on Sidney, Ohio. When I hear what my assignment was for the cover of shooting a train I was up for it, I found a great day already scouted out my train tracks I was going to be using and went set up and waited for that train to come! I really enjoy this project, it spans over 6 months and is just a great creative outlet from my everyday which helps keep my ideas and creative mind rolling.

(B)


2 comments:

RussDaMan said...

Very Nice Brad.

I like the way you used the Shadow and Light in this one.

Erin Pence said...

I seem to recall the cover shoot story a little differently... ;-)

Great shot! I'm still trying to figure out why the trains light doesn't starburst in my photos!