Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Newest Addition!

I would like to take this time and welcome Rachel Echols to our team! Rachel has now joined in as a photographer for Picture Perfect Babies.
Here is a little bit about Rachel from the words of Rachel!

"I’ve been taking pictures for a long time, stealing my mom’s camera when I didn’t have my own. Being the oldest of eight children, I was constantly taking pictures of my five brothers and two sisters. I don’t believe you can ever have too many pictures!

Now, having a son of my own, that is definitely true. I have already taken more pictures of him than my mom has of me during my whole childhood! I simply love to be behind the camera capturing every little priceless moment.


I am married to my wonderful husband, a mother of my “mini” Cooper, a part time child care provider, Mary Kay consultant, and now an official photographer. I am very excited to work with the precious newborn babies at Wilson!"

No comments: