Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Day!!!!!

Check out this amazing Fall Sunset! I caught this on my way home from my engagement shoots in Columbus Sunday evening. I saw it and while driving had to snag my camera from the backseat and snap a pic of it to share!

Today is a very big day for Picture Perfect... Big things may develop today! I can not release the info just yet but I should know more today and hopefully can share with you all!!! Its killing me to keep a secret... some of you reading know I have a gift to gab... So check back and in the next days and keep our fingers crossed big things may happen!!!!!!!!!!


Alright to all my clients.... I am trying to keep up on the editing while shooting shooting shooting... I currently have 1 wedding and 18 sessions to EDIT. Please bare with me I do not want to skimp on any of my editing work to get things to you sooner so please be patient... trust me it will be worth it! 

(B)

No comments: