Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dominic & Emily = MARRIED

The day has came and went already... Where is time going! I finished up your editing today guys! I will have your photos online by tomorrow! 
thank you for being such a great couple to work with as well as your wedding party, it makes for a much smoother day. I had a great time and was glad to meet everyone and your parents.
Best Wishes 
(B)







My second shooter, Russ got the sweet shot of Emily sitting on the stairs waiting for her Dad to walk her down the aisle. 





I had to add this... The song you played before the toast. The song cracked me up so I thought I would share it with everyone on here... Toast! YEAH Toast!



1 comment:

RussDaMan said...

The bride on the steps is my favorite..hahahaha..When she was smiling it was hard for the little girl not to steal the show.