Friday, October 10, 2008

Katie & Ben = Married!!!

Congratulations Both of You!!!!
What a great last Saturday of summer! Your wedding was great you guys were great! I couldn't have asked for better people to work with! Plus such a beautiful bride! Ben... your a lucky guy! You have Katie.... and a pretty sweet car :) 
Best wishes to you both!
Have a great weekend!
(B)
Another Bride getting her hair done at the Fabulous Panache Salon and Day Spa! Shout out to all the girls there! I will miss you this weekend!






I LOVE this picture! 


I couldn't decide which one I liked better the top or the bottom...?



Yeah... for those of you who dont know where this was taken... right on the grounds of the old Bridgeview Middle School!... Lots of memories there!
LOVE this shot as well!
Rhonda shot this while I was shooting away in the middle of that huddle!

No comments: