Monday, March 10, 2008

2009 Seniors!!!!!

I am sure you can't imagine and yet can't wait until your a SENIOR well guys it will be here in a flash! I can't believe I have been out of school what.. umm 4 years already. Seems like yesterday literally, now all my friends are getting married!?! Just yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine about our senior trip and how we wouldn't trade any of those memories for the world. So for my coming 2008 Grads! If you have a chance to go on a senior trip do it! You will never be able to get that group of friends together like that again!


Here are some of my favorite photos from the class of 2008.


As for the class of 2009 I will be meeting with my class representatives soon for their model session. Class of 2009 you are going to be blown away by what I have in store for you this year!


-B











No comments: