Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ICY Day :(

Today since my power was still out from the nice ice storm we got all day Tuesday. (Haven't I already said I am SICK of winter!!!) The studio basement was filling up with water since the sump pumps werent running so I had to get a generator so the studio didnt float away...


Today really made me realize how much we rely on electricity and the Internet... its kinda sad. Since I couldnt do anything at the studio and all I had to do required me to use a computer I called up my friend and chief photog of the Sidney Daily News and ended up riding around with her looking for icy shots.... This trip ended us up in well look at the photos... Some really unusual places. Happened to see Amish Kids walking home from school, a horse in the middle of ice covered trees and awesome photos of the sun reflecting on the trees in a Field.... Although the weather took havoc on many things still can find a chance to take some photos!


Hope all is well!
STAY WARM --- Springs around the CORNER!!!! ( At least thats what I keep telling myself)
-B
I WISH!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog

PicturesByTracy said...

Brad these images are fab! Sorry to hear about your crappy weather...spring is almost here!!!

~T

PicturesByTracy said...

Brad these images are fab! Sorry to hear about your crappy weather...spring is almost here!!!

~T