Sunday, March 2, 2008

PPO Conference

Saturday I went to the Ohio Professional Photographers conference in Dayton. I went excited about listening to some amazing speakers and soak up all the information I could, while also meeting fellow photographers. Tracy thanks for introducing me to all your friends I had a great time meeting everyone. I can't wait for the CHICAGO workshop in April. This weekend has opened my eyes and has given me so much inspiration to do many things I don't know where to begin. It was great meeting all of you!

Shout out goes too, Tracy, Tina, Shell, Kelly & Tara... my ladies.

What can I say that's how I roll ;)
Deer in HEADLIGHTS?
I wasn't to sure about this speaker... we ended up leaving 2 hours early... To Boring.



4 comments:

tine hofmann tm photography said...

I might have to kill you! It was great meeting you, Tine!!!

PicturesByTracy said...

LOL!!!! I had to send Tine your blog when I saw the deer in the headlights! Funny stuff.

I had such a great time hanging out at dinner and the cafa. Good times.

~Tracy

Kelly S said...

I was so glad to meet some cool photographers like myself:0) Wish you were going to Vegas.

Kelly

michellemckibbenphotography said...

Hey Brad,

I had a great time too! I'm a little jealous I won't be going to Chicago with you guys :( You're going to have a blast! I hope I get to see you all again. Fun times!

Shell