Saturday, March 22, 2008

IKEA

I got to make a trip to IKEA on Friday. My friend Stacy who is home on spring break came along for the sweet ride. So I left my house with a budget that I wasnt going to spend anymore than $600 because I have a tendency to get little outta control at times. The store was amazing I couldnt believe how awesome it is set up, really people should experience it. I was able to find really everything I set out for. I have been waiting on this trip to finish up getting my studio furnished and some things for my house as well. Anywho as Stacy and I roll up to the check out with our 2 carts and huge plant dragging along we were wondering if I stayed within my budget.... drum roll please// I did $530! For everything I got (you can see he picture above) I felt like I was on one of those design shows on HGTV I still had $70 to spare, not for long that was wasted when we went to the gas station to fill up my brothers truck, o yea and stop by Chipolte on the way home.
-B

No comments: