Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Big Thank You!

This year has been nothing but great. Opening the doors to a studio last November '07 really had me nervous. I was moving out on my own, opening a studio of my own which were some really big steps in my life. The first few months I was shaky and worried... hoping I made the wright decision. I am so happy to say 12 months later I am so glad I did it! Some times you just have to go with your gut feeling and roll with it. I have been so blessed and lucky that everything fell into place.
About a year ago a meet a photographer Tracy who has opened my eyes and has pushed me to be something so much better! I look back at my work from last year at this time to my work now and am blown away by the difference. I am glad to have had such a great mentor give me that push I really needed. Tracy then introduced me to her friends Tine & Carmen who have been great mentors as well. I will always be on a mission to learn new things and better myself.
I want everyone to know how grateful I am for everyone, clients, friends, family, and the chance to do what I love everyday.
This quote was from a photographers blog I read. It rings so true and is a great way to start off 2009.
"No matter what has happened or is happening in our life the choice is ours how we let it affect us."
Best Wishes for a great 2009.
(B)

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Little Brad:) Do you know how proud I am of you? Thank you for your kind words. YOU have the talent, personality and drive to be successful & it's so cool watching you grow. Congrats on {Picture Perfect Babies}!!! I'm thankful that we met and I love the wonderful group of photog friends we have. I wish a happy, successful, fulfilling 2009!