Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Picture Perfect Babies

I can't hold it in any longer!
Now that the rumors are spreading I want to make it clear!
Introducing Picture Perfect Babies!
After a long 4 months of working with Wilson Memorial Hospital we now have the go ahead!
Picture Perfect Babies will be exclusively on staff at WMH Monday-Saturday offering artistic, natural photos of each and every baby born at WMH. No more mug shots! Each Baby will receive a in hospital room photo shoot with the parents and 20 edited photos to preview that day with an online gallery available the same day for family and friends to view as well.
The month of January I will be spending a lot of time getting the site together and shooting models. I will not be the main photographer as I already have to many things on my plate. Picture Perfect will be hiring 1 full time photographer to be on staff that the Hospital as well as a part time photographer to help fill in!
I am so excited for 2009.
(B)

2 comments:

Mellochick said...

are you looking for help for these baby shoots? i am a local photography student and i have been wanting to do this on my own but i would love to work with someone else. just let me know if you need the help. you can email me at r_s_chick4@msn.com the name is mandy anderson

Anonymous said...

We are going to have another baby, just so we can have these pictures done.. just kidding! We plan on having another soon anyway. So excited about this!