Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Karl & Nicoles Destination Wedding!



Karl & Nicole! What can I say besides THANK YOU for such an awesome opportunity. I had the best time with the both of you your friends, and your family. Everyone was so great I felt not like a vendor but part of the wedding. Thank you so much for that! 
I am so glad our paths have crossed for this and must say I have gained some great friends along the way.






Best man JOE saves the day and rescues the bouquet.

Alright in my short 4 years of being a wedding photographer I have NEVER and I mean NEVER heard a speaker memorize their verse. I was honestly blown away when I heard him recite this all from his memory. This made it PERSONAL.... people it is things like this that make good weddings. You can invite all the people you know, have the best dresses, most expensive food, flowers from somewhere exotic, invitations that blow you away but  really does that make the day.... No it doesn't its the people you have surrounding you and the love the bride and groom have for each other. As I am ranting on I think every wedding is great they are all different but the ones who stick in my mind are the weddings that are personal.
Karl & Nicole you were blessed with great people surrounding you the whole weekend.






AHHH I LOVE THIS RING SHOT!
Doesn't that look so warm! Ahh 
Can you believe this! All these people came down to Longboat Key, FL to spend there weekend for Karl & Nicole's wedding! How cool.
You will see this photo in the studio!




Thank you again! 
Once I find a girlfriend.... that could be the "one" and I am ready to get Hitched I am defiantly going for a destination wedding! 

Best Wishes!
(B)


No comments: