Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweet Senior Session

I normally do not post senior sessions on my blog... not because I don't like to do them just I do so many I would never get finished blogging.
Anyhow, Emily had an idea of going back to her Elementary School playground to do her outside shots. I was so up for it not only because she came to me with some ideas of her own but this Elementary School was My Elementary School as well and I tell you what that playground held a lot of memories!
Check them out!
(B)

The Sweet blue spider web!

The mini slide made out of like a metal pipe that a girl in my first grade class cut herself on and had to get stitches.
Sweet shadows on the side of the gym with hop scotch!
Check out that WARM looking Sun! Where is it now!
Okay... the TUNNEL! this concrete masterpiece (PIPE) entertained us a lot during recess! I mean it was the "Love Tunnel" and we would always hang out on top of it.
Emily thanks for bringing me back to all these sweet memories of grade school!

No comments: