Sunday, December 14, 2008

Leah & Adam!

What a perfect winter day we had!  It was great.  Leah you did such an awesome job on everything, all the details were very well thought out.  Thanks for having me be part of your special day!
Best Wishes Always,
(B)  


So as I was in her room shooting all the details and the dress I saw this box and had to use it for this picture... Thinking how creative Leah is I figured she had made it but no. The best story here! She walks up and says no that box was given to me by my friends when my grandfather passed away for me to put memories of him in! How awesome! 
This is a prime example of why I love to shoot at the persons home and be able to spend the whole day with them. This offers so much more personal memories rather than just pictures.
















No comments: